2 thick cut pork loin chops
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
1/3 cup honey
3 tbsp Dijon mustard
1/3 cup double cream
1 cup milk
salt and pepper to season
- Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium high heat.
- Whilst the pan is heating up pat the pork chops dry and then season them generously with salt on both sides.
- Add the oil to the pan and cook the pork chops for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the butter to the pan and cook for a further minute.
- Reduce the heat under the pan to low and then remove the pork chops to a plate, leaving the butter and oil in the pan.
- Add the honey and mustard to the pan, then slowly stir in the cream and milk. Season with a little salt and pepper then bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally until the sauce has combined.
- Add the pork back to the pan and simmer for 20 minutes until the pork is cooked through and the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally
- Serve with vegetables
Original recipe: https://www.sprinklesandsprouts.com/creamy-honey-mustard-pork-chops