Morrisons Vegetable Soup Kit
1 braising steak, diced
3 small tomatoes, roughly chopped
750ml beef stock
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 tsp dried basil
Salt and black pepper
- Season steak with salt and pepper, add cornflour and mix well, so the steak is coated in it.
- Heat oil in a saucepan on high heat, brown the steak then remove from pan.
- In the same pan, add a teaspoon of oil and add vegetables and tomatoes. Fry on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add stock, tomato puree and basil, bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat and simmer for at least an hour until vegetables and beef are soft and tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
If you like this recipe, you can subscribe to this blog and get all our updates via email.